Thank you for helping us make this holiday season sparkle a little brighter at WakeMed Children’s Hospital by making a donation today.
Did you Know?
- WakeMed cares for more kids than any other hospital in Wake County.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Children’s Hospital.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only dedicated Children’s Emergency Department.
- WakeMed offers the highest level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for critically ill newborns.
Gifts to WakeMed Children’s support patient- and family-centered programs and services such as our Child Life program - providing play therapy and distraction activities for children during their stay at the hospital, renovation and expansion of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – adding 12 additional beds to care for more newborns and increase privacy for new parents by converting open-concept spaces to private rooms, and so much more!
All donors who give $1,500 or more will also receive tickets to the WakeMed Gala in Spring of 2018.
Use the donation form on this page to establish your monthly gift to support the WakeMed Foundation. Or use the button below to be directed to a donate page for a one-time gift.
The WakeMed Foundation is a non-profit organization which is the charitable resource for WakeMed Health & Hospitals, supporting the health system in its commitment to providing quality healthcare to all citizens of the community.